NOC regularly checks if a host is online and reponds to ping requests. Logs online state of hosts and sends notification email if a host if offline.
- Regularly checks if a host is online and reponds to ping request.
- Sends EMail notification if a host is down and logs the ping times and offline time.
- Log files are stored in the „Logs“ folder in the application folder.
- A ping log can be enabled for every host in the list. Log file is .csv which can be used for statistics
- Settings are stored in the file „Prefs.ini“ in the application folder.
- Stored EMail password for notification emails is protected with AES-256 encryption.
- NOC can be but anywhere without installation (just put it on a USB stick and start it).
- Up to 10 hosts can be defined either as host names or ip addresses. To enter a hostname just click on one of the blue fields.
- Online-Check interval Time can be set from 1 to over 40000 seconds. To change the interval time just click in the blue field with the title „Interval“.
- notifiction per email can be set and the intervall how often a email is sent if a host is offline. For EMail notification click on the „Config EMail“ Button to fill out email credentials.
- Keep an eye on your webserver, your Webshop, etc.
- Check your local network’s health
- Watch multiple servers network availability
- Network debugging multiple hosts for administrators
WE’RE OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Just leave a comment below or write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase includes Free Updates up to the next major version release of the software. For example a purchased version 1.2 is eligible for free updates up to version 2.2, which is normally apx. a year worth of updates.