SoundPlay – commandline Audio Player
SoundPlay – commandline Audio Player – a commandline tool for Windows which simply plays mp3 or wav sound files or simply beeps a numbers of times.
– Sound files are played at maximum system-volume.
– SoundPlay waits until the sound is over, so things can be timed with the length of a sound if used in batch scripts.
– When a number (only from 1 to 9) is given as parameter, then SoundPlay only beeps – no sound file neccessary.
– If no paramter is given, the tool beeps three times.
– SoundPlay just plays the audiofile and exits.
Typical uses are in Windows batch (.bat) scripts to notify via sound when a process has finished, or everywhere else where a Windows commandline tool can be started.
USAGE: SoundPlay.exe [filename.(mp3|wav)|0-9]
SoundPlay.exe xylo.mp3 (plays xylo.mp3 audio file)
SoundPlay.exe 5 (plays 5 beeps)
SoundPlay.exe (play 3 beeps)
Get SoundPlay from our WebShop below
Don’t forget to check our Newsletter for special discounts.
THERE ARE 3 NOTIFICATION SOUNDS INCLUDED WITH SOUNDPLAY.
Get Additional Notification Sounds from Notification Sounds.