ASSrenamer is a file sequence renamer for Atomos Shogun external recorders which generates CinemaDNG sequences with file names like
FRM_000001.DNG and batch-renames the squences automatically to more practical names like
SHOGUN_S001_S001_T001_FRM_000001.DNG including the parent folder scene and take name.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
ASSrenamer is made for Windows (7/10), but also works on Mac via Winebottler.
- choose folder where your scene-take-folders of your Atomos Recorder are located (named like SHOGUN_S001_S001_T001 or similar)
- click Rename File Sequences
- all file sequences in folder gets renamed to proper names like SHOGUN_S001_S001_T001_FRM_000001.DNG
INFOS & FEATURES
- automatically renames CinemaDNG sequences in a given folder from FRM_000001.DNG to SHOGUN_S001_S001_T001_FRM_000001.DNG
- ASSrenamer (Atomos Shogun Sequence Renamer) supports all CDNG file squences from Atomos recorders which records RAW to CinemaDNG (Shogun, Shogun Flame, …)
- renames only orginal named “FRM_” sequences and skips already renamed sequences
- when renaming is stopped, the tool automatically continues at the remaining files
- supports network paths like \\server\files\…
- log file named ASS-Log.txt in tool folder for more detailed conversion information
- NOTE: This is not a universal batch renamer, ASSrenamer is specifically made for CinemaDNG sequences coming from a Atomos Shogun recorder
- please report errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read NTown’s article about the latest Atomos Shogun CinemaDNG update and learn why ASSrenamer exists.
– initial version
- user selectable scene folders to be renamed
- function to move all files to root folder