InstantNotes – Plaintext File Mananger featuring Tags and Folders
File management application for your plaintext notes.
- File manager for plaintext (.txt) notes-files
- Notes can be in unlimited number of folders and subfolders (Notebooks) within the defined Base-Folder (Base folder can be changed to any folder)
- Unlimited number of folders and notes
- InstantNotes supports #hashtags for notes
- InstantNotes collects all #hashtags from all notes and lists them in the Tag-Panel
- Quick access #hashtag panel
- Quick access Notebooks (folders) panel
- Instant search notes (finds text from notes and notes while typing in search field
- Full-text search
- Search Logics: Phrase, AND, OR
- #hashtag search
- Simple text note editor
- Search text in displayed text-note
- Instant single found note display (instant-searched note is displayed immediately when the only search result)
- Automatic file- and folder change check for use with online sync via dropbox
- Automatically finds “Notes for Android” Dropbox app folder and sets base folder to it
- Portable Windows app (no installation needed)
- Clean and modern interface for fast interaction
- Shortcut keys for most needed functions
- Saves setting in prefs.ini file in application folder
- Text Notes can also be completely offline without any online syncing
- WinXP or higher (Win7, Vista, Win10) x86 (32bit) / x64 (64bit)
- minimum 512MB free RAM
- minimum 512MB free SSD or HDD space
- minumum resolution 1024×768
MacOS version info: can be run on any Intel-based Mac via WineBottler!
For a Free Trial Version head over to the InstantNotes Details Overview.
Please visit our InstantNotes Details Overview for more information, features and workflow.